February 14 Soup Night POSTPONED to February 28
Coop Night! Sponsored by Hungry Hollow Coop
Co-op members, join us for extended hours and get $5 off every purchase of $25 or more! Free refreshments for all.
March 15 Meet Author Craig Holdrege
7:30 pm, The Living Room at Sunbridge College, 285 Hungry Hollow Rd., Chestnut Ridge NY.
Hungry Hollow Co-op brings the Director of the Nature Institute to our town for a presentation and signing of his book on human-plant interaction, Thinking Like a Plant. Pre-purchase the book and get free admission with your receipt from Meadowlark Toys/Cuppa Pulp Booksellers! $10 General admission, $8 to Co-op Members, Seniors, and Students. Books will also be available for purchase at the event.
April 5 Book Launch for Hibernate, by Elizabeth Eslami
6pm Reception, Reading and Signing 7pm
Join us in congratulating Elizabeth Eslami on the publication of her new short story collection, winner of the Ohio State University Prize in Short Fiction! Free Admission.
- Writopia Lab Comes to Rockland County!
- Triple Threat Author Panel–Witches, Murderers, and Aliens!
- Recent Highlights: Joanna Clapps Herman
- Cuppa Pulp Moves to CILK119
- Events for Late Summer 2014
- Cuppa Pulp Writer’s Space and Seranam Literary Arts
- Events for Spring/Summer 2014
- The Beautiful Urban Family of the Upper West Side
- Meet Elizabeth Eslami!
- Events for Winter/Spring 2014
- Winter Bestsellers
- Have You Hugged Your Bookseller Today?
- Love The Last Policeman!
- Fall for Giants
- Fall Bestsellers
- Author Events!
- Writing News and Part 5 of Advice on First Drafts
- Team Cuppa Pulp to Support New York Writers Coalition
- Writing News and Part 4 of Advice on First Drafts
- Rambling Through “&Sons” by David Gilbert